Apply for 2019 06
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Trade Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Agricultural Trade Promotion Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.618.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2019 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|USDA NIFA SBIR 006790||FY 20 and FY21 SBIR Phase I RFA|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 006810||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006870||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
|PTS R17 3 OPP1||R 17.3 Deployment verification|
|AID 669 SS 19 00002||Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)|
|72068520RFA00002||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|72068520RFA00001||Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|72068819RFA00005||Mali GFSS Implementation|
|2020 08||Section 108 Foreign Currency Program (FY2020)|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 006990||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006930||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|RDBCP VAPG 2020||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007032||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|KV SU 01182020 0335||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 20 0002||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007||Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.