Agricultural Trade Promotion Program (2019 06)
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Trade Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Agricultural Trade Promotion Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.618.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: