Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices (BJS 2017 12660)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Guinea Malaria Bilateral
Previous opportunity: BLM-WY, Watershed Restoration and Fisheries Improvement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2017 12660) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2017 11480||National Victimization Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2017 12780||FY 17 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Project: Technical Assistance and Implementation Support|
|F17AS00305||Linking Agricultural and Conservation Interests to help support the implementation of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|BJS 2017 12700||Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|P18AS00078||Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community|
|BJS 2018 14106||National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2019-20 - Jails|
|BJS 2018 14149||Analysis of Publicly Available Court Data (APACD)|
|BJS 2018 13835||FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program|
|BJS 2018 14130||Federal Law Enforcement Agency Deaths in Custody Reporting Program, 2018-2021|
|BJS 2018 14146||2019 Census of Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories|
|BJS 2018 14127||2019 Census of Jails and 2020-23 Annual Survey of Jails|
|BJS 2018 14400||Firearm Inquiry Statistics (FIST) Program, 2018-21|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2017 12660", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: