Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management (L20AS00008)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2020 Open from February 25, 2020 through June 1, 2020, 430 PM EST Round One Applications Due May 1, 2020, 430 PM EST Round Two Applications Due June 1, 2020, 430 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00063||NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00046||BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00064||FY2020 Alaska BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00056||ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00045||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|USGS 20 FA 0075||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00041||BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00040||BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|BOR UC 20 F002||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|L20AS00044||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00039||BLM CA Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00067||FY2020 BLM WO-National Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00065||NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|F20AS00062||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science|
|USGS 20 FA 0022||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00069||FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00070||FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|P20AS00032||NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage|
|F20AS00063||Playa Lakes Joint Venture Partnership Base Operations|
|L20AS00038||BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Native Plant Conservation on Colorado's Public Lands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: