Easement Monitoring Services (USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Easement Monitoring Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018 0500PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Building Bridges between Native Communities
Previous opportunity: Accreditation of Mexican Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Communications Centers and Police Academies to International Standards Stage II
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS EQIP SC 18 06||High Tunnel Systems Implementation and Use|
|USDA NRCS IA 18 03||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Easement Restoration|
|USDA NRCS AL 18 02||Outreach and Technical Workshop Activities in Alabama|
|USDA NRCS CA 18 02||California Forestry Assistance|
|USDA NRCS WV 18 01||Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for implementing Conservation Objectives in West Virginia|
|USDA NRCS SC 18 07||Technical Support for the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) in South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 002||Underground Agricultural Waste Management Tank Design|
|USDA NRCS CHESAPEAKE 18 01||Chesapeake Bay Watershed Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Conservation Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 003||Rhode Island Statewide Conservation People’s Garden Project|
|USDA NRCS IA 19 01||Iowa Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – IOWA|
|USDA NRCS DE 19 01||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|F19AS00097||Latin America Regional Program|
|USDA NRCS WI CCA 19 GEN0010080||Wisconsin funding announcement|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 19 GEN0010102||FY19 Arkansas CIG|
|USDA NRCS CT CIG 19 GEN0010139||Connecticut CIG Announcement|
|USDA NRCS OK MULTI 19 GEN0010144||Oklahoma funding announcement|
|USDA NCRC OK CTA 19 GEN0010162||Oklahoma NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS PIA CTA 19 GEN0010091||Pacific Islands Area Conservation Technology Transfer and Implementation Partnerships Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOIL 19 GEN0010134||2019 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO)|
|USDA NRCS SC NWQI 19 GEN0010196||South Carolina Funding Opportunity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: