Apply for EP HIT 21 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhance, Manage, and Promote the Medical Reserve Corps Training and Learning Management System via the TRAIN Learning Network (MRC-TRAIN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Specialty Crop Multi-State Program
Previous opportunity: Cedar Point Wildlife Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP HIT 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP HIT 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAP AX 22 001||Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP HIT 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.