IA FSM Survey (F17AS00121)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "IA FSM Survey" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Iowa Department of Natural Resources in accordance with Department of Interior Policy 505 DM 2.14 B (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Health Professional Support Program for Children with Congenital Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00121) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00150||Skiff Milkvetch Data Collection Project|
|BJS 2017 11861||2017 BJS Visiting Fellows: Criminal Justice Statistics Programs|
|BJS 2017 11460||National Survey of Victim Service Providers|
|BJS 2017 11641||2017 NCS-X Implementation Assistance Program: Phase V - Support for Large Local Agencies|
|BJS 2017 12781||FY 2017 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Implementation Assistance Program Phase VI: Support for Small and Medium Local Law Enforcement Agencies|
|DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F17AS00251||Support of Captive Grizzly Bear Program|
|BJS 2017 12660||Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices|
|BJS 2017 11480||National Victimization Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2017 12780||FY 17 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Project: Technical Assistance and Implementation Support|
|F17AS00305||Linking Agricultural and Conservation Interests to help support the implementation of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|BJS 2017 12700||Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00121", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: