Apply for F17AS00264
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Joint Ventures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $648,990.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improve Access to Information on Cultural and Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Guinea Malaria Bilateral
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00264
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00264) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00370||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00421||Regional Level Analysis Management, Monitoring and Educational Initiative for SE Refuge Foreslands|
|F18AS00248||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00327||Conservation and Natural History of Northern Pine Snake across north Georgia|
|F18AS00356||FLORIDA GRASSHOPPER SPARROW RECOVERY|
|F18AS00354||Restoration of the longleaf pine ecosystem on private lands in South Carolina|
|F18AS00373||Sea Turtle Recovery Project at Sandy Point NWR|
|F18AS00377||Lower Keys Marsh Rabbit Post-Hurricane Assessment and Recovery|
|F19AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|F19AS00047||Cooperative Landscape Conservation and Adaptive Science|
|F19AS00242||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|P19AS00299||Restore Habitat for Utah Prairie Dogs|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2022 2007143||Alaska Marine Education and Training Mini-Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00264", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.