Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week: "Earth as Inspiration" (USGS FA 18 0039)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week: "Earth as Inspiration"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes
Previous opportunity: Building Bridges between Native Communities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 18 0039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00258||NOTICE OF INTENT: Complete a Research Design and Data Recovery Plan for Tonto N|
|L18AS00046||BLM NV 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Nevada Public Lands|
|BOR DO 18 F012||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|BOR DO 18 F011||WaterSMART: Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|P18AS00141||Improve Trail Signage and remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR MP 18 N024||Contra Loma Recreational Area Improvements|
|P18AS00180||Native Plant Nursery Intern at Johua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00094||MOJN I&M Physical Science Assistant Internship|
|P18AS00105||Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800608||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800604||Ancestral Lands Desert View Internships – FY 2018|
|P18AS00117||Park Planner to Support Deferred Maintenance Projects at Joshua Tree National Park|
|F18AS00159||American Trails Strategic Planning and Outreach|
|P18AS00268||Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
|P18AS00269||Identifying Structure of the Yellowstone Bison Population|
|P18AS00273||Pre-WNS Species Distribution and Hibernacula Surveys|
|P18AS00274||Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon|
|P18AS00271||Park-wide implementation of NABat acoustic monitoring|
|P18AS00276||Toroweap Ranger Station CLI/CLR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 18 0039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: