Notice of Intent: Support of the National Mapping Committee (USGS FA 18 0074)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Support of the National Mapping Committee" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $255,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscape Report of Ford Island Chief Petty Officer's Bungalows Neighborhood and Battleship Row
Previous opportunity: Delivery of Training Program Women in the Justice System: Developing an Agency Wide Approach
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 18 0074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00464||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species|
|P18AS00465||Provide Technical and Professional Assistance to the GRYN|
|L18AS00077||BLM-WO, National Public Lands Day|
|F18AS00218||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|L18AS00078||BLM Idaho 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Idaho Public Lands|
|L18AS00079||BLM Idaho Aquatic Invasive Species Early Detection and Rapid Response|
|L18AS00080||BLM-CO: Connecting Underserved Youth to Colorado's Public Lands Through Outreach and Education|
|P18AS00388||Cultural and Natural Resouce Preservation and Rehabilitation Projects at Manzanar HHS|
|F18AS00272||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|P18AS00225||Restoration Work within Death Valley National Park|
|P18AS00470||Repair Moses Cone Estate Stone Retaining Walls|
|L18AS00083||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L18AS00084||BLM-CO Archaeology and Cultural Resources Study Project, Tres Rios Field Office|
|L18AS00081||BLM-NOC Socio-Economic and Fiscal Impact Assessment Study of Nevada's Communities|
|P18AS00472||Protecting Ginseng Populations|
|L18AS00085||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Access on Colorado's Public Lands, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|L18AS00056||MT/DAK Aquatic Invasive Species|
|L18AS00086||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Shared Conservation Project, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|P18AS00474||SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM|
|P18AS00475||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 18 0074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: