Apply for 22 601
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Experiences for Undergraduates" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083, 47.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,850 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2022 Improving Adult and Juvenile Crisis Stabilization and Community Reentry Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 601
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 601) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0023||Oyster larval transport/hydrodynamic modeling at Tangier/Pocomoke Sound, Virginia|
|O NIJ 2022 171365||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence|
|SFOP0009054||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|22 603||Mid-Career Advancement|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP CA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
|22 602||HSI Program Network Resource Centers and Hubs|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP AKCIECSA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CTA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP NIRA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Nurse-Initiated Research Award|
|22 604||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3641||Lower Keys Marsh Rabbit Monitoring & Wildlife Habitat Management|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3660||SAN CLEMENTE LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE MONITORING AND RELEASE PROJECT|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0027||Threatened and Endangered Fish Passage on the Alabama River|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 601", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.