Apply for 22CS05
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SDMF Implementation and Revision Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Humanities Initiatives
Previous opportunity: ARMED FORCES PEST MANAGEMENT BOARD (AFPMB)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22CS05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22CS05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22CS26||Organizational Programming and Capacity Assessment|
|AFLAG 22 03||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)|
|SFOP0008556||DRL Improving the Security of Technology for Ukrainian and Moldovan Anticorruption Efforts|
|SRB10022FO007||PDS Belgrade BOLD Academic Fellowships|
|SRB10022FO008||PDS Belgrade BOLD Workshops|
|SFOP0008568||FY 2022 Request for Concept Notes Benefiting Afghan Refugees in Pakistan|
|AF DAR PAS 22 01||Public Diplomacy Small Grants|
|AF DAR PAS 22 02||2022 Tanzania Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Implementing Partner|
|DOS AZE 2022 1||Track II Programs|
|PD 001 FY2022||U.S. Embassy San Jose PD Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008569||DRL: Promoting Government Accountability in Thailand through Citizen Journalism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0002||U.S. Embassy-Bishkek Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|AF HAR FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Harare PD Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 02||Investigative Reporting for Democratic Resiliency|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 03||Bridge Program: English Language for Cross Cultural Communication.|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 02||U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008573||DRL FY21 Strengthening Disability Inclusive Governance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22CS05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.