Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development- 2018 (DE FOA 0001823)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment, health, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solid-State Lighting Advanced Technology Research and Development- 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment, Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FORT CARSON, COLORADO PINON CANYON MANEUVER SITE, COLORADO NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT – BAT SURVEYS
Previous opportunity: FY18 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Phase I New and Innovative Strategies (Tier 2) to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy and Promote Healthy Adolescence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001823", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: