Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health (CDC RFA OT18 18020302SUPP20)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.421, 93.430.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education: State Tribal Education Partnership Grants to Tribal Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.415A
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT18 18020302SUPP20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MP CPI 20 002||Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Through Provider Incentives|
|72066920RFA00001||Community Health Services (CHS)|
|CMS 1LI 20 001||2020 Supplemental Budget Request|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 21 003||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry|
|72061520RFA00007||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – HIV and OVC|
|72061520RFA00004||KENYA HEALTH PARTNERSHIPS FOR QUALITY SERVICES - HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH|
|72061520RFA00005||HIV,FP/RMNACH,Nutrition, WASH,DREAMS and OVC|
|72061520RFA00006||Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC and DREAMS|
|RFA OH 21 002||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2084||County Government Implementation, Management and Sustainability of High Quality HIV Services in Homa Bay, Kiambu, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Machakos, Makueni, Migori, Muranga, Nairobi, and Nyeri Counties in the Republic of Kenya under PEPFAR|
|COVID C3 20 004||Accelerating and Expanding LOINC® Development to Support Public Health Needs|
|COVID C3 20 002||Strengthening the Technical Advancement & Readiness of Public Health via Health Information Exchange Program|
|COVID C3 20 003||Public Health Emergency Response Related HL7® Standards, Solutions and Future Pandemics|
|NAP AX 20 001||Tracking Use and Impacts of Health IT on U.S. Office-Based Physicians|
|RFA PS 21 001||Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Science Research in Racial/Ethnic Minority Communities Disproportionately Affected by HIV and Build Research Capacity Among Historically Underrepresented Researchers|
|PCLM 2020||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring - Zambia|
|RFA OH 21 004||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20||CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT18 18020302SUPP20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: