Tribal Book Project for Yosemite National Park (P17AS00597)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Book Project for Yosemite National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $59,950.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Identify Species Vulnerable to Climate Change at Acadia National Park
Previous opportunity: Southeast Coast Network Science Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00597) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00601||Support for Interpretation and Education Internships in National Capital Region|
|P17AS00607||Internships: Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
|P17AS00609||Horace M. Albright Collection, NPS History Internships|
|NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802||Engaging student interns from the University of North Alabama with the Natchez Trace Parkway|
|P17AS00610||Sharing of Best Practices in Preservation at PastForward National Preservation Conference|
|P17AS00616||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00622||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00629||Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor|
|P17AS00630||Pacific Heritage Youth Summit|
|P17AS00632||Discover SF! Youth Heritage Summit|
|P17AS00633||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|F17AS00380||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00645||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area|
|ED GRANTS 081117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00597", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: