Apply for 21 VNM NOFO 020202
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the disaster prevention and relief, education, energy, environment, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Hanoi Public Diplomacy Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Energy, Environment, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cedar Point Wildlife Management
Previous opportunity: FY 21 COPS Anti-Methamphetamine Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 VNM NOFO 020202
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 VNM NOFO 020202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.