Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern (F19AS00289)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wyoming Species of Conservation Concern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement under the Great Plains CESU network to University of Wyoming in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Ozarks and Ouachita Landscape and Watershed Restoration Crew
Previous opportunity: Advance Preservation of Museum Collections
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00289) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|022019||Strategic Communications for Community Resilience in Mozambique|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 014||Ukraine Press Tours|
|NPS NOIP17AC01135 001||Surveillance for the White-Nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|SMK800190002||Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP19AP00019||River Park Access Improvements - MISS|
|19JD06||Jail Administration for New Sheriffs|
|SFOP0006041||Improving Investigations and Prosecutions of Human Trafficking in Ghana|
|19CSIAA01||The Family Strengthening Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 002||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2019/2020|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 012||Themed Digital Storytelling at Kenya's American Spaces|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 011||Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces|
|ECON ADDISABABA FY19 001||Supporting Fiscal Transparency in Ethiopia|
|NPS NOIP19AC00222||Ozarks and Ouachita Landscape and Watershed Restoration Crew|
|DHS 19 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0006023||Enhancing Predictions of Political Violence – Developing Women, Peace, and Security Indicators|
|NPS NOIP19AC00332||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for ARPO|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 013||5 Ws of Cybersecurity|
|NOFO00119||Curbing Disinformation and Misinformation in Media|
|NPS NOIP18AC00277 001||Summer Youth Crew for Habitat Restoration and Community Engagement|
|NPS NOIP17AC01116 002||Wolf Predition on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00289", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: