Apply for TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bilateral Policy Dialogue to Counter Disinformation - U.S.-Japan Think Tank Collaboration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Historical Research and Interview with Ethiopian Survivors of Yekatit 12
Previous opportunity: Humanities Initiatives
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1864||WILDLAND FIRE PROGRAM SUPPORT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG)|
|22 575||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1375||SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND FOX MONITORING AND VETERINARY AND PATHOLOGY SERVICES|
|22 576||Research Security Training for the United States (U.S.) Research Community|
|N00014 22 S F005||FY22 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions|
|N00164 22 1 1001||CRANFOA-22-0001|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Blindness and Low Vision|
|DE FOA 0002572||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|693JK322NF0003||Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|22 577||Earth Sciences Instrumentation and Facilities|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0039||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury Model System Centers|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPBU 0037||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Injury Model System Centers|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2166||San Clemente Loggerhead Shrike Captive Breeding Project|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0005||Air Force Fiscal Year 2023 Young Investigator Program (YIP)|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2176||SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND SEABIRD AND SHOREBIRD MONITORING PROJECT, SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND, NAVAL BASE CORONADO, CALIFORNIA|
|31310022K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), Coordinating Federal and State Radiation Protection Programs Cooperative Agreement, Fiscal Year (FY) 2022|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0010||Innovative Technologies in Structural Health Monitoring for Condition Assessment and Future Reliability Prediction|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.