Apply for PASNOFO 22 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ethiopia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historical Research and Interview with Ethiopian Survivors of Yekatit 12" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Mentoring for Youth Affected by Opioid and Other Drug Misuse
Previous opportunity: Bilateral Policy Dialogue to Counter Disinformation - U.S.-Japan Think Tank Collaboration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PASNOFO 22 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PASNOFO 22 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008648||FY 2022 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0008542||DRL Supporting Environmental Defenders in Latin America|
|SFOP0008649||DRL Bolstering Democratic Governance and Respect for Human Rights in Indonesia|
|FOA ILAB 22 02||Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement|
|STX 100 TM 22 GR001||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008655||FY 2022 Creative Arts Exchange|
|SFOP0008652||DRL: Supporting a Credible Local Election Environment in Angola|
|SFOP0008656||DRL Strengthening Rights of Gig Workers in Colombia and Brazil|
|SCAISB 22 AW 023 02282022||Developing the Next Generation of Female Environmentalists|
|SFOP0008662||FY 2022 Arts Envoy Program|
|SFOP0008663||FY 2022 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|SFOP0008661||DRL Strengthening Respect for Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|SFOP0008668||DRL: Combatting Online Gender-Based Violence in the East Asia and Pacific Region|
|AFGABO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|693JF722R000012||The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|EDA ATL TA ATRO 2022 2007229||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - ATRO|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2022 2007230||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - SRO|
|72061522RFA00007||USAID Local Development Organizations Support Program|
|AFGAS PAS FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PASNOFO 22 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.