Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims (INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Master Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2018 13682||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|OJJDP 2018 13501||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|NIJ 2018 14023||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Corrections solicitation|
|NIJ 2018 14045||NIJ FY18 Communications Technologies Research and Evaluation for Law Enforcement and Corrections Applications|
|OJJDP 2018 13509||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program: Montana and Central Florida|
|OJJDP 2018 13505||OJJDP FY 18 Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Membership and Accreditation Program and Training and Technical Assistance|
|NIJ 2018 14065||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Decision-making|
|BJA 2018 13602||BJA FY 18 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime and Illegal Opioids|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2018||Anti-Doping Activities|
|INL18CA0012 AMETUNISIA TNPTRNG 03122018||Inspector General Training for the Tunisian National Police and National Guard|
|INL18GR0015 EAKOSOVO JUSTICE 031518||Access to Justice|
|NIJ 2018 14100||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
|NIJ 2018 14064||NIJ FY18 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices|
|OJJDP 2018 13704||OJJDP FY 2018 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|OJJDP 2018 13545||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|OJJDP 2018 13560||OJJDP FY 18 National Juvenile Court Data Archive|
|OJJDP 2018 13521||OJJDP FY 18 Child Abuse Training for Judicial and Court Personnel|
|OJJDP 2018 13720||OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|BJA 2018 13570||BJA FY 18 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative|
|INL18CA0022 INLC DEVELOPARMENIA 03232018||Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development in Armenia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: