Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia (JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Indonesia in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020 ROLLING DEADLINEApril 30, 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time via www.grants.gov, after which proposals will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DC VOC TTA 20 001||Alaska Training and Technical Assistance - Victims of Crime|
|OJJDP 2020 17412||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|SFOP0006740||Caribbean Forensics Reform|
|OJJDP 2020 18135||OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|SFOP0006796||Counter Wildlife Trafficking in South America|
|693JJ920R000018||Support for Probation Services for DWI Offenders|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|INL20CA0027 COSTARICA GBVJUSTICESECTOR||Response to Gender-Based Violence Justice Sector Reform|
|INL20GR0016 EAKOSOVO JUSTICE 050420||Kosovo Access To Justice|
|INL20CA0035 COURTMGT CROATIA 050820||Efficient and Transparent Court Management in Croatia|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP||Colombian National Police Plan Cuadrante Police Service Model Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEPHR||Colombian National Police Human Resources Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP BPA||“Colombian National Police-Basic Police Academy Curriculum Assessment”|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURT 2020||Drug Court and Technical Training Grant|
|SFOP0006949||Building Capacity to Counter Illegal Mining|
|SINLEC20CA0038 COSTARICA TRAVELLOGISTICS||CARSI San Jose Travel & Logistics|
|SFOP0006982||Western Hemisphere Rule of Law Index and Analysis Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: