U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement (AFMAP FY20 04)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mozambique in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia
Previous opportunity: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFMAP FY20 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006541||FY 2020 Sports Visitor and Sports Envoy Programs|
|DOS PD PAP GG 20||U.S. Embassy Haiti PD Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006547||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SFOP0006548||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SCAKAB 20 CA 002 SCA 02292020||Afghan University Student Exchange Program (AUSEP)|
|PAS KTM APS FY2020||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 08 SPEAKER||Speakers Program|
|AFPRA 20 02||U.S. Embassy Praia Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006568||Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response|
|SFOP0006573||Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response|
|HDTRA1 20 S 0002BAA||Strategic Trends Division Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)|
|USGS FA 20 0094||Notice of Intent: Completion of Magnetotelluric Array in CONUS|
|AFMWI 20 01||U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Affairs Section (PAS) Public Diplomacy FY2020 Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0006584||DRL FY19 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|72016820RFA00001||Community Philanthropy – Enabling Legal Environment|
|SFOP0006595||DRL AGOA Civil Society Network Support|
|SFOP0006597||DRL Support for the Defense of Human Rights in Central Asia|
|CNCS 03 07 20||FY 2020 Volunteer Generation Fund Announcement|
|DOS JHB 202001||U.S. Consulate-General Johannesburg PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFMAP FY20 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: