Connecting with our Homelands (P19AS00484)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Connecting with our Homelands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lower Recidivism and Homelessness
Previous opportunity: Synthesizing information from the Glacier Bay nearshore ecosystem to inform park management.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00484) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0105||Water Quality Analysis of Estuarine and Freshwater Samples|
|NPS 19 NERO 0106||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NPS 19 NERO 0110||Repair Rehab New York - Vermont Mod 001|
|P19AS00507||Cultural Landscape Report of Prairie Creek Fish Hatchery, Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00482||Interns at Intermountain Regional Office Historical Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 19 01||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
|USGS FA 19 0367||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|P19AS00545||Technical Assistance in Curation and Relocation of Fort Vancouver Archaeological Museum Collections and in Developing Archaeological Public Educational Products|
|SMY300 19 YESEALI BOOTHCAMP||YSEALI Boot Camp 2020|
|SMY300 19 YSEALI BOOTCAMP||YSEALI Boot Camp 2020|
|NPS 19 NERO 0119||Monitoring Estuarine Condition in Coastal Parks|
|P19AS00550||National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P19AS00554||Bridging the Watershed|
|PASCNB NOFO FY 19 02||Looking to 2040: Developing Next-Generation Leaders and Policy Thinkers of the U.S.-Australia Partnership in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|SAG10019GR0054||The Role of the Media in Countering Violent Extremism|
|P19AS00562||Digitize Historic Photos for Yosemite National Park Archives|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00484", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: