BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lower Recidivism and Homelessness (BJA 2019 16890)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the community development, housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lower Recidivism and Homelessness" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Housing, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Zion Canyon Trail Maintenance & Repair
Previous opportunity: Connecting with our Homelands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 16890", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: