Apply for SFOP0006379
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Advancing Democracy and Inclusive Respect for Human Rights in Burma" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L
Previous opportunity: Scaling up and Improving Quality of Civil Registration and Vital Statistics in Malawi Through the National Registration Bureau under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006379
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006379) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMY300 FY2020 PAS||U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 20 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|SMART 2020 17450||SMART FY 2020 SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|SFOP0006384||DRL Promoting a Credible Electoral Cycle in Uganda|
|SMART 2020 17430||SMART FY 2020 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SFOP0006401||FY 2020 Creative Arts Exchange|
|DOS PTA 202006||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|F20AS00049||15.654 National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|20CS03||Veterans Reentry Publication|
|DHS 19 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2019 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program|
|7200AA20RFA00005||Greater Internet Freedom (GIF)|
|SFOP0006408||DRL Advancing Democratic Culture in Armenia|
|SFOP0006399||DRL Strengthening Media Reporting in Morocco|
|20AC01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training|
|SFOP0006397||Fostering Safety and Resiliency for CSOs in the Middle East and North Africa|
|SFOP0006066||Quantifying Religious Repression and Religious Conflict|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 01||Pristina Small Grants: Making Kosovo “My Home” through Education, Inclusion and Anti-Corruption Actions|
|S NG600 20 GR 001||Supporting vulnerable refugees and returnees in Niger|
|SFOP0006421||2020 Ethiopia and Kenya Full Proposals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006379", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.