OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L (ED GRANTS 021320 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2020 Applications Available February 13, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 13, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 12, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Sarah Allen, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5160, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7875. Email Sarah.Allen@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
Previous opportunity: DRL Advancing Democracy and Inclusive Respect for Human Rights in Burma
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 021320 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00234||Cooper County Youth Outreach and Education Support - KEWE|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 003||Sports Envoy 2020 “¡Gol! Empowering women and girls through soccer”|
|ED GRANTS 022520 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Migrant Education Program (MEP) Consortium Incentive Grant (CIG) Program CFDA Number 84.144F|
|ED GRANTS 030320 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects to Develop Coaching Systems CFDA Number 84.326M|
|SFOP0006572||2021 Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Graduate Fellowship and Summer Enrichment Program|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG6R||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 6R|
|ED GRANTS 030920 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250N|
|693JJ318NF5229 2020||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|H NOFO 20 100||United States and India: A joint vision for the Indo-Pacific|
|ED GRANTS 031020 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) CFDA Number 84.165A|
|72066320RFA00004||Empowering Youth with Disabilities|
|SFOP0006556||2020 (Title VIII) Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
|NPS 20 REG1 0002||Spindle City Corps|
|P20AS00036||Glacier Bay National Park Corps Hitch|
|ED GRANTS 031620 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Ready to Learn (RTL) Programming CFDA Number 84.295A|
|SMK80020PAS004||Establishment of an Academic Partnership in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Human Resource Management Studies with the Faculty of Economics at Saints Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, North Macedonia|
|ND NOFO 20 100||National Education Advising Agent Program|
|M NOFO 20 100||Workshops to promote interfaith dialogue on college campuses|
|M NOFO 20 101||Workshops to Support TIP Law Enforcement|
|C NOFO 20 100||Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 021320 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: