OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L (ED GRANTS 021320 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2020 Applications Available February 13, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 13, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 12, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Sarah Allen, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5160, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7875. Email Sarah.Allen@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
Previous opportunity: DRL Advancing Democracy and Inclusive Respect for Human Rights in Burma
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 021320 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00234||Cooper County Youth Outreach and Education Support - KEWE|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 003||Sports Envoy 2020 “¡Gol! Empowering women and girls through soccer”|
|ED GRANTS 022520 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Migrant Education Program (MEP) Consortium Incentive Grant (CIG) Program CFDA Number 84.144F|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 021320 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: