Social Science Research to Support the Implementation of a Visitor Use Management Strategy for Commercially-guided, Boat-based polar bear viewing at the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (F17AS00033)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Social Science Research to Support the Implementation of a Visitor Use Management Strategy for Commercially-guided, Boat-based polar bear viewing at the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $165,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: